Turn Your Culture into Rocket Fuel for Your Business
Better Business. Better Bay Area. Your business means the world to you. You’ve grown it from an idea to a business that supports the livelihood of your employees and their families. You may know that a great company culture is key to employee happiness and business success, but how do you find the time to do it all?
Join us for the Bay Area Founders Growth Series-- a series of free events for Bay Area business owners that is focused on how to use a high-trust culture to expand your business, build a great workplace, and ultimately build a better Bay Area.
In this series, you will:
- Meet fellow business leaders who have been successful in using culture to fuel their growth.
- Learn how certifying your business as a great workplace boosts financial returns, talent recruitment and retention, employee engagement, investment attractiveness, branding, and much more.
- Learn how you can build high levels of trust with employees--the key to all great workplaces.
- Learn how to tackle your most important priorities and decrease your workload.
- Explore how a high-trust culture will not only improve your business, but contribute to a Better Bay Area and a Better World.
- A founder of a small business (5-99 employees) who wants to create a sustainable foundation for growth or improve your current culture.
- A founder of a medium size business (99-1,000 employees) who wants to improve your current culture while growing your business.
- A founder of any size business over 5 employees who is confident you have a great culture and would like third-party validation and recognition.
[WEBINAR] Roundtable: Culture --The Best Rocket Fuel for Your BusinessOctober 20th 10:30 a.m. PST / 1:30 p.m. EST
Stop fighting fires! Invest in your company culture for rapid growth
* SHRM has pre-approved this conference for 1.0 Professional Development Credits
[WEBINAR] Certification Nation: How to Certify as a Great Place to WorkOctober 27th 10:30 a.m. PST / 1:30 p.m. EST
Certify and be eligible for the 2016 Bay Area Best Workplaces List
[NETWORKING MIXER] Bay Area Founders Growth SeriesNovember 3rd 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. PST
Network with fellow Bay Area entrepreneurs and local leaders