This activity has been approved for Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 4.50 Specified Credit Hours: Business recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
SHRM has pre-approved this conference for 5.5 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) toward SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM Certifications.
Great Place to Work(R) is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
At Great Place to Work®, we believe that people are the key to elevating your business to greatness. The data proves that investing in your people leads to strengthened recruitment, retention and overall profitability. Attend the 2016 Small & Medium Business Conference to learn from Best Workplaces as they share their challenges and successes, inspiring you to leverage your most powerful asset - your people.
Join us in Austin for a unique and enriching experience as we journey to create a #GPTW4ALL:
Strengthen Culture - Keep Your People "Weird"
- Learn how to leverage your employees' unique gifts to strengthen company culture
- Recognize key challenges facing your organization and develop the tools to start, maintain or excel your workplace journey
- Receive actionable insights to implement in your organization
Collaborate – Build Your Band
- Partner with like-minded professionals dealing with similar issues that small and medium businesses face
- Build and expand your community network of people who share the same vision of a #GPTW4ALL
- Align your people with your business strategy so they can become brand ambassadors of your company
Explore Individuality – Find Your Inner Rock Stars
- Create opportunities that encourage all your employees to bring their whole selves to work
- Learn how embracing your peoples’ individuality builds high-trust and drives results
- Participate in interactive sessions that will help cultivate and fuel your people strategy