To be eligible for our Best Workplaces™ lists, including the 100 Best Companies, your company needs to get Great Place to Work-Certified™ by meeting the following criteria:
- Employ at least ten full or part-time employees
- Survey employees using our flagship employee engagement survey, the Trust Index©
- Fill out the Culture Brief™, a short questionnaire on your workforce makeup, benefits and policies
- When you meet our benchmark for employee survey results and participation, you will become Certified
- Once Certified, complete the Culture Audit™ to report details about your company’s unique culture story
Become a Great Place to Work-Certified company today, so you are ready to meet the list deadline
for the next Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2022.