"None of us has the power to drive the change the world needs on our own." -Tim Ryan, US Chairman and Senior Partner, PwC
With the complexities of today's work environment, leaders must tap into the collective intelligence to maximize the potential of every person, no matter who they are or what they do in the organization. Companies that succeed around maximizing the human potential of all will cultivate tremendous value from their people's differences and will thrive. This takes leadership that fosters genuine human connections, develops teams on a continual basis, solves multi-dimensional problems, and leadership that enables every employee to bring their unique selves to work.
Join this powerful community of executive people and diversity leaders on Wednesday, March 4th as we convene for the second annual Leveling Up on Diversity & Inclusion Forum at the Great Place to Work For All Summit moderated by Great Place to Work Executive Vice President & Chief Innovation Officer, Tony Bond with Ellen McGirt, Senior Editor, Fortune Magazine and RaceAhead. We will leverage the collective knowledge of leaders across industries to advance knowledge and practices that each leader can take back to their organization to achieve lasting impact of creating a For All workplace culture.
Check back for updates and communications around finalized agenda, speakers and programming.
Business leaders actively working on Diversity and Inclusion initiatives from organizations throughout the US, including list winners from the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, Best Small and Medium Workplaces, Best Workplaces for Women and Best Workplaces for Diversity.
- Ellen McGirt, Senior Editor, Fortune Magazine and RaceAhead
- Oris Stuart, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, NBA
- Michele C. Meyer-Shipp, Principal and Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, KPMG
- Tony Prophet, Chief Equality Officer, Salesforce
- Katy Fink, CHRO, Stryker
- Mike Fenlon, Chief People Officer, PwC
- Frans Johansson, Thought Leader, Author, CEO of The Medici Group
- Cam Snaith, Principal and Co-Founder, Bleeker
Four Seasons Hotel | 757 Market St. | San Francisco, CA | 94103
The Four Seasons Hotel is directly next to the Marriott Marquis. Attendees taking part in the D&I Forum will leave the Marriott Marquis at 12:15pm when the morning mainstage keynote ends and walk through Yerba Buena Alley to the Four Seasons Hotel. We will have GPTW staff guiding individuals as well. There will be signage at the entrance of the Four Seasons Hotel to direct you to the room we will be meeting in. You can also ask the Front Desk or Concierge Desk onsite for the Four Seasons - Veranda Ballroom.
Key Session Learnings
- An understanding of the key "Rs" critical to creating lasting, systemic change within organizations around D&I
- Develop a clear view of what a healthy, thriving D&I ecosystem looks like within an organization to take back and share with the CEO and executive team
- Insights on the key aspects that leaders driving systemic change will need to be successful and supported within their roles, including the importance of self-care, how to establish and sustain influence at the top, and how to further lean into For All Leadership
- A connection to a network of For All Leaders working to advance systemic organizational change
- 12:15: Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 12:25pm - 1:05pm: Networking Lunch with Forum Participants (Table Discussion)
- 1:05pm - 1:15pm: Introduction, Agenda, and Ground Rules
- 1:15pm - 1:40pm: The Business Imperative of D&I: High Preforming Teams
- Frans Johansson, The Medici Group will provide an inspiring session on the critical role D&I leaders can play in driving in team performance while helping their organizations deliver on their corporate strategy through speed, agility, and innovation.
- 1:40pm - 2:00pm: Debrief and Table Discussions
- 2:00pm - 2:10pm: Break
- 2:10pm - 2:45pm: Best Workplaces, Best Pratices, Best Advice
- Learn from the challenges and successes of Best Workplaces and how these leaders help build and sustain a great workplace for all.
- Panel discussion faciliated by Ellen McGirt, Senior Editor, Fortune:
- Mike Fenlon- Chief People Officer, PwC
- Tony Prophet- Chief Equality Officer, Salesforce
- Oris Stuart- Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, NBA
- Katy Fink-Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer, Stryker
- Michele Meyer-Shipp-Principal, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, KPMG LLP
- 2:45pm - 3:30pm: Table Discussion and Provocative Topics
- 3:30pm - 3:50pm: Debrief of Table Discussions
- 3:50pm - 3:55pm: Cameron Snaith, Principal and Co-Founder, Bleeker shares work he is doing to help organizations diversify their talent pipeline.
- 3:55pm - 4:15pm: Reflection and Close
- 4:15pm - 4:30pm: Transition to General Session
D&I Forum FAQs
Do I have full Summit access in addition to attending the D&I Forum?
Yes, your Summit + D&I Forum ticket includes access to full Summit programming.
I am not able to attend, however, can I transfer this invitation to a colleague?
Yes, but we ask that you only share with those that are also playing an executive leadership role in promoting Diversity & Inclusion initiatives in your organization. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your colleague's contact information and title and we will send them an invitation.
Can I only buy a D&I Forum ticket?
Currently we are not offering D&I Forum ONLY passes to be purchased, but please contact our Events Director at email@example.com if you have an urgent need for this request.