Who Can Apply?
- A student currently in good standing and enrolled in an accredited graduate program
- An ERG (Employee Resource Group) leader who is part of the decision-making process for fostering a diverse, inclusive workplace through the work of the ERG in their organization
- An employee of a501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with current exempt status
- A government employee at the city, county, state, or federal level
- Has no organizational support or reimbursement otherwise to attend the Summit
- Has not attended a Great Place to Work Summit in the past three years
- Is able to attend the core days of the Summit: March 4, 2020 and March 5, 2020
Passes are valued at $1,795 and travel and other expenses are not included.
How to Apply
Complete the form below to include:
*Statement may be completed by a co-worker, advisor, professor, volunteer colleague or other professional contacts. Statements from family members will not be accepted. You will be asked to upload your statement as part of your online application.
- Contact and applicant information
- Open-ended response questions about your professional and or educational goals
- Your resume or CV
- A statement of support from a supervisor, colleague or instructor*
Applications will close 5:00pm PST on January 31, 2020.
The GPTW review committee will select individuals with financial need and whom they believe will use their experience to build on amplifying the mission of building a better world by helping organizations become great places to work for all. Those with diverse backgrounds and experiences are encouraged to apply.
All applicants will be notified of their application status by e-mail no later than Friday, February 7, 2020.
Expectations of Recipients
If selected for an award, applicants must confirm their ability to attend the event and provide additional documentation (for example, nonprofit tax ID number, or description of ERG charter). They must be willing to partake in a follow-up interview by Great Place to Work to discuss their experiences, share what they learned and how they envision applying learnings to their organization.
For any questions about our Emerging Leaders Pass process, please reach out to: events@Greatplacetowork.com