8:30 – 9:00am Shuttles depart Marriott Marquis for Accenture Innovation Hub
9:00 – 9:30am Registration and breakfast
9:30 – 9:40am Welcome remarks
9:40 – 10:30am Panel discussion – Unlocking Potential: Driving Organizational Transformation
This panel discussion will explore how change is now continuous, making organizational transformation constant and competitive agility a necessity. Accenture research shows that change can unfold in more than 26 trillion ways, and that the human side of change is the hardest. But by unlocking the potential of people, organizations can open up boundless opportunity for transformation and growth. Hear from a panel of senior leaders who will share stories of their organizations’ transformation experiences. Discussion topics include using data to drive transformation; redefining culture and leadership to meet the needs of workers expectations; addressing the skills gaps; and the unique role that Human Resources leaders are playing in the transformation space.
Moderator: Eva Sage-Gavin, Senior Managing Director, Talent & Organization, Accenture
Panel participants: Fran Katsoudas, Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer, Cisco | Pat Wadors, Chief Talent Officer, ServiceNow | David D. Jones, Chief Human Resources Officer, Stanford Healthcare
10:30 - 10:40am Spotlight: Innovation and Equality
10:40 - 10:50am SF Hub showcase introduction
10:50 – 11:00am Break and assembly for sessions
11:00 – 11:50am Attend 2 sessions – Learning objectives:
1. Skilling Differently: Develop and retain diverse talent through new types of learning such as data-driven career planning, continuous micro learning, forecasting new skills, and more! Learn how you can improve the efficiency and experience of your workforce from top startups already serving leading organizations:
- Talent Acquisition & Competency Matching: Eightfold
- Intelligent Employee Experience: Akumina
- Digital Coaching Reimagined: Cognician
- Micro Tasking & Micro Skilling: Parsable
2. Responsive Spaces: Explore what it will mean when smart materials embedded in the environment sense activity and monitor conditions, enabling it to adapt to your employees’ needs and allowing them to interface with and control their environment in new ways.
3. Human Plus: Learn new ways of working help attract new and different types of people into the workplace. Explore areas such as Human and Machine teaming, extended reality for real time learning, and flexible working environments that leverage emerging technology applications to enhance the workplace environment and experience.
4. Driving Innovation: Learn from Deborah Perry Piscione – an author and Silicon Valley veteran – how her People Equation nurtures innovation through the creation of a culture where risk-taking is rewarded, mavericks are encouraged, collaboration between competent people is common, and the response to proposed experiments and initiatives is to ask how rather than to question why.