Complete Your Order
Registration is easy, secure your spot now.
Please enter a password, and your payment information to complete the purchase
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Great Place To Work® Certification Subscription Terms
All Great Place to Work Certification Program Subscriptions have a one year term, are non-refundable, and will automatically renew one year from the initial purchase date unless the Subscriber has deselected the auto-renew option in the dashboard setting. Subscriber must complete the Certification Process (survey and culture submission) within the one year term.
Subscriber will receive the Reports included in their Subscriber package following completion of their Certification Process. A Subscriber who meets the eligibility and Certification standards will be Great Place to Work-Certified™ for one year (the “Certification Term”) from the Certification Date, and will be considered for any List Competitions subject to eligibility during the Certification Term.
Certification Eligibility Requirements
Subscriber must comply with the following eligibility requirements:
- The Subscriber should ensure that the survey is accessible online or in paper to their employees.
- The Subscriber should have 5 or more employees and should survey all employees where the total employee count is 1200 or less. For larger companies, select a true representative sample of their employees across all levels and demographics of the organization to ensure that there is no bias toward one department or demographic.
- For a valid survey, a minimum number of responses must be received by the Subscriber to ensure a 90% confidence level in the results. The exact number of responses required will be provided.
- The Subscriber will be Great Place to Work-Certified upon completion of a valid survey where the overall average score is at least 70%, completion of the culture submission and publication of the Great Place to Work Review.
Best Workplaces Eligibility for Certified Subscribers
Once Certified, to be eligible for Best Workplaces lists, Subscriber must comply with the following eligibility requirements:
- To be eligible for any Best Workplaces lists including the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, the Subscriber must be Great Place to Work-Certified at the time of list publication and must have published their Great Place to Work Review™. Enough survey responses must be received to ensure a 95% confidence level. The exact number of responses required will be provided.
- A Subscriber may be publicly-traded, private, co-operatives, government agencies or non-profits, however government agencies not eligible for the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, but can be certified and participate in other Best Workplaces Lists.
- Subsidiaries and divisions are eligible for certification. However, to be considered for Best Workplaces lists, the Subscriber’s submission must be based on the culture submission and survey of the parent organization, including all subsidiaries, divisions and departments, unless the Subscriber has demonstrated that their subsidiary or division has a distinct culture by including relevant details in the culture submission.
- If more than 25% of the Subscriber’s workforce is affected by a merger or acquisition or divestiture, the Subscriber will be eligible as long they survey their combined workforce after the event takes place, and their culture submission reflects any resulting changes.
Integrity of Our Selection Process
- Any Subscriber that appears on one of our Best Workplaces lists is selected primarily based on their employees' responses to the Great Place to Work® Trust Index©, a proprietary employee survey developed by Great Place. We look for Subscribers to create consistent and strong positive relationships for all employees with their organizations, their job, and their colleagues, regardless of who they are or what they do. Specific criteria and methodology for each Best Workplaces list can be found at www.greatplacetowork.com and is subject to change.
- For the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, we evaluate responses to the Culture Audit© and materials submitted by the Subscriber are considered, as well as information gathered from other reputable sources such as media stories about the company.
- Great Place to Work Institute Inc. (“Great Place”) will not consider personal relationships, gifts, or any other influences (or attempted influences) in the selection of the Subscribers for a list.
- Great Place 's assessment/consulting practice helps companies become great workplaces, but the assessment/consulting part of our business does not help Subscribers to appear on a list.
- Evaluators involved in the selection of Subscribers for a list must sign non-disclosure agreements and are screened for potential conflicts of interest before participating in the evaluation process.
Confidentiality: Data, Materials, and other Company Information
- Great Place will only provide company data to approved media and research “partners” who have been authorized in advance by written agreements with Great Place for purposes of developing and publishing a list and/or related findings. This data may include selected data points gathered in the Culture Audit, specific Trust Index survey results, and employee comments.
- FORTUNE has been Great Place’s trusted “partner” in producing lists of great workplaces since 1997, therefore the editors at FORTUNE may review all culture material submitted as well as the aggregated Trust Index scores. However, FORTUNE will not receive any personally identifiable information.
- Great Place may publish reports containing aggregate results of multiple list Subscribers, provided the data contains five (5) or more Subscribers’ combined results and according to Great Place’s Positive Recognition Guidelines.
- Great Place may use aggregate data to publish reports, articles or books in addition to lists of great workplaces and workplace reviews.
- Great Place will not release an individual Subscriber’s survey scores without prior written permission and will request permission only to provide Positive Recognition.
- Great Place may cite examples of a Subscriber’s best practices in presentations and speeches, media interviews, articles, and other communications, but only in accordance with its’ Positive Recognition Guidelines.
- This Agreement does not apply to any information of the Subscriber that (a) is or becomes available in the public domain; (b) becomes available to Great Place on a non-confidential basis from a third party or (b) is consented to disclosure by Subscriber.
Positive Recognition Guidelines
Positive Recognition will be provided to all Subscribers named in publicity and findings distributed by Great Place and its media partners. No Subscriber will be negatively critiqued for its efforts, policies, programs or practices.
Great Place may publish findings on a Subscriber that appears on a list without prior approval from the Subscriber, provided this use is in accordance with these Positive Recognition Guidelines.
Great Place will seek prior written approval to publish any findings beyond what is published in their review for a Subscriber that does not appear on a list.
The Subscriber waives any legal claim to any compensation or receipt of consideration of any kind for the rights granted by this Consent. The Subscriber irrevocably authorizes and grants to Great Place to Work Institute, Inc. the right to use the data, information and other material it and its representatives provide (collectively, the “Material”) as part of the Great Place to Work Certification Program Subscription, including the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® competition, at its discretion for purposes of developing and publishing lists, reviews or related findings. This Material may include selected data points gathered in the Culture Brief and Culture Audit, specific Trust Index survey results, and employee comments. The Subscriber waives any inspection or approval of any such Material or the use thereof and it acknowledges and agrees that this Consent includes the right of Great Place to copy, cut, crop, edit, revise, alter, adapt, modify, or otherwise change and use the Material, in whole or in part, without any further approval by or consideration.
These terms are the complete understanding and agreement between the parties with respect to the initial participation of the Subscriber. They can be amended, modified or waived only by a written instrument signed on behalf of the party against which such amendment, modification or waiver is asserted. These terms are to be to be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California (excluding conflicts of law principles). All disputes arising out of or related to these terms not resolved within 30 days following notice thereof given by one party to the other shall be finally resolved by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. The arbitration proceedings will be conducted in San Francisco, California, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
By checking this box, I acknowledge that: (1) I intend to execute these Certification Subscription Terms; (2) I have read and understood all of the Certification Subscription Terms; (3) I am over 18 years old; (4) I am an authorized representative of the Subscriber and have authority to execute these Certification Subscription Terms on behalf of the Subscriber; and (5) I, on behalf of the Subscriber, hereby agree with and accept all of the terms and grant the rights to Great Place to Work Institute, Inc. as set forth in the Certification Subscription Terms.