Great Place To Work®’s insights into company culture and how to overcome common HR challenges have been shaped by thousands of hours of conversations, interviews, and focus groups with employees from various industries. With 30 years of research under our belt, we’ve gotten to the heart of what makes a workplace great.
But we also know that in today’s competitive, ever-changing world of work, it’s easy to forget — or even neglect — the employee experience.
The problem? Your employees haven’t forgotten about it, and poor company culture is a serious risk to your business’s innovation, productivity, and engagement.
If you’ve ever faced HR challenges like poor timing, limited budget, or limited leadership buy-in, know that you’re not alone.
Across industries, companies are facing roadblocks just like yours:
- “I’m swamped, and I just don’t have the time right now.”
- “I’m all for it, but this would never fly in my industry.”
- “Our employees won’t get on board with this.”
- “We just had layoffs/leadership changes/a merger, so things need to settle first.”
- “My boss isn’t interested.”
Learn how to tackle these common obstacles head-on, with talking points and strategies to align your team and move forward with confidence.