More often than not we get asked by HR leaders "How can we convince the top management that employees surveys are critical to build a strong culture?"
Mark Joslyn, vice president of human resources and information technology of Trek Bicycles, shares how he found a great match between their people strategy and the Great Place To Work® Certification™.
In this webinar you will learn how to use employee surveys to:
- Improve manager effectiveness
- Develop a clear and common language around culture
- Hold leaders throughout the organization accountable for making progress toward culture change
- Preserve and build on their culture through rapid growth
- Consistently earn Great Place To Work Certification 9 years in a row AND make the 2023 Fortune 100 Best Companies To Work For® list