Submit Your Breakout Session Proposal, Today!
|August 18, 2017||Last Day to Submit a Breakout Session Proposal|
|September 8, 2017||Announcement of Accepted Proposals|
|March 7-9, 2018||Great Place to Work® For All™ Conference in San Francisco|
SHARE YOUR STORY
Each year in the Great Place to Work® For All™ Conference breakout sessions, we highlight great workplace leaders across industries who know what it takes to create and sustain a great workplace—for all employees. These speakers help propel our mission forward by sharing their experiences, trials, and triumphs with an audience eager to learn.
Currently, we are accepting submissions from those interested in speaking at our 2018 Conference in San Francisco.
As we mentioned in Chicago, we'll be focusing on the following tracks in 2018 as it relates to current trends, workplace challenges, learning & education, data-driven results & innovation:
- Small & Medium Enterprises
Qualities of a Great Breakout Session Speaker:
- Committed to building a better society by helping companies build a better society by creating great workplaces for all.
- Senior leaders at Great Place to Work®-Certified companies (Executive, Director or CHRO levels).
- Subject-matter experts with both strategic and tactical experience on the proposed topic.
- Believes all people are worthy of respect and capable of excellence.
- Adept at delivering big ideas to audiences of 150 to 300 people using inspiring methods.
- Comfortable speaking to diverse groups comprised of frontline employees and executives.
- Skilled at balancing engaging storytelling with actionable insights on creating a high-trust culture.
- Passionate about sharing innovative and tangible approaches to workplace culture that deliver results.
- Transparent about challenges and open to answering questions on how issues are addressed.
- Willingness to share their own personal stories/anecdotes as it relates to their company’s culture journey.
Speaking Proposals Selected for the 2018 Conference::
- Offer fresh and creative approaches that keep audiences engaged.
- Feature proven and clear case studies, best practices, and how-to’s that others can implement.
- Share examples of how to build a high-trust workplace culture with better business results.
- Maintain a balanced perspective regarding industry and company sizes.
- Meet the criteria for the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) Business Management & Strategy Credit and SHRM Bodies of Knowledge, which can be found in the HRCI PHR® and SPHR® Body of Knowledge and SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge.
About the Sessions:
- Each session is 60 or 75 minutes: 45 or 60 minutes of content and facilitation / 15 minutes Q&A.
- Company background of presenters should take no more than 5 minutes.
- Sales pitches or promotion of products and/or services are strictly prohibited.
- Proposals not selected this year will be kept on file for future opportunities.
- Due to the high volume of submissions only accepted proposals will be notified.
Submit Your Proposal