GPTW4ALL Leaders Panel: Navigating the Complexities of "4ALL" in a Global Business
Wed., May 24, 2017 from 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Beth A. Brooke-Marciniak,
- Global Vice Chair - Public Policy,EY
- Corey Anthony, Senior Vice President - Human Resources & Chief Diversity Officer,AT&T
- Francine Katsoudas, Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer, Cisco
- Nancy Vitale,Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Genentech
What happens when a Best Company decides to look beyond the average employee experience and uncovers inconsistencies in experience within a pocket of their organization? Is there a way to improve the experience for one demographic group without adversely impacting the experience of others? These four Best Companies are among those who have inspired Great Place to Work to add the “For All” dimension to the definition of a great workplace culture. Given the pace of change in business, companies need to create an environment in which everyone no matter who they are or what they do for the organization is fully unlocked to contribute their best. Anything less, represents untapped human potential. The road to creating a shared sense of fairness and equity in these four organization has not been straight, narrow, or easy. However, these leaders are committed to eliminating inconsistencies in the employee experience in order to create a great place to work For All.