Every day, we designate outstanding companies as Great Place to Work-Certified. Earning this prestigious title means you've taken the first step towards understanding how your employee experience stacks up and getting recognized for the great workplace you’ve built.
With this distinction comes many benefits, including your very own Certification badge. The badge is proof of the outstanding workplace that your team has built and is only the beginning of the good things to come. Here are five great places to proudly display your badge and share your accomplishment with your community:
- Your hiring page – Potential employees want to know that they will have a good experience if they join your company. Provide them with third-party validation by displaying your badge on the careers page of your website as well as your job postings on third party-sites like Indeed or Glassdoor. As a bonus, if you go to hiring fairs, make sure that your company materials include your badge. It will separate you from the crowd and make prospects want to engage with you.
- Your email signature template – There is no better way to get the word out about your accomplishment than to have your employees share the news with the people they do business with each and every day. If your company provides a standard email signature template, include the badge to let everyone who emails with your employees know that you are a Certified workplace. It will help potential customers and partners trust that you are a company that warrants their business.
- Your office – Remind your employees that they helped build an extraordinary workplace by displaying your badge throughout the office. Decals on the front door and customer meeting rooms will serve as a reminder that this company is special. Many great workplaces also choose to supply employees with Great Place to Work swag, such as mugs and glasses (get them in our online store). These serve as great daily reminders that maintaining a high-trust culture is important.
- Your social media pages – When prospective employees want to get a sense of your company’s culture, they will often visit your social media pages to see how your employees engage with each other and the community. If your company shares ‘behind the scenes’ glimpses at employee life, share some photos of employees with the badge or their Great Place to Work swag. Did you celebrate the announcement with a party? Share those pictures with your audience to let them know that your company takes workplace happiness seriously. Tag your posts with #GPTWCertified so we can celebrate with you!
- An internal email – As you know, creating a great workplace takes care and attention. The work doesn’t end when you are recognized. Rather, work is needed to ensure that you continue to meet your employees’ expectations of a great workplace. We recommend that the CEO sends out an email, with the badge, explaining what the recognition means to them. This email can help keep culture top of mind and remind employees of the ways they help the culture continue to thrive.
The benefits of getting Certified are huge. It instills pride in your team, lets candidates know that they will have a great experience when they work for you, and gives your customers confidence that they’ve made the right choice.
If your company isn't Certified yet, we're happy to help you get started today. Just click the "Contact Us" button above and we'll be in touch shortly.