- Connect with other passionate leaders building workplaces that are better for business, better for people, and better for the world.
- Escape winter and visit beautiful San Francisco!
- Learn from Arianna Huffington about ending the stress and burnout epidemic through sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose and why she and Jennifer Morgan at SAP decided to partner.
- Network with leaders from legendary companies such as Marriott and SAS that have made every FORTUNE 100 Best Companies list for the past 20 years.
- Celebrate International Women’s Day on March 8 with inspiring sessions by women leaders from IKEA, Kronos, SAS, Zillow and more. And you won’t want to miss our evening IWD celebration!
- Join the launch of A Great Place to Work for All, the new book by Michael C. Bush and the Great Place to Work research team. The book distills the organization’s 20 years of research producing the gold-standard FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list to show that the emerging economy centers on developing every person’s human potential, regardless of who they are or what they do. Every Summit attendee receives a free copy of the book.
- Celebrate small business, and learn how to scale your own business effectively, at the SMB Forum and Awards luncheon.
- Participate in revealing fireside chats with CEOs about the innovations needed today in partnerships, technology and leadership to maximize the human potential of all in the workplace
- Continue your professional education. The Great Place to Work For All Summit is recognized by Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) to offer Professional Development Credits for the SHRM-CP℠ or SHRM-SCP℠.
Take advantage of our hotel discounts expiring February 12th and register today!