2023 Best Workplaces™ award deadlines are closing soon. Start your application today!
Updated August 2022.
Employees say this is a great place to work
About The Company
Tanium makes software that transforms how the world’s largest enterprises and government agencies manage and secure millions of computing devices.
1,623 U.S.-based Employees
Kirkland, WA, US
Company Culture at Tanium
The employee experience below at Tanium, compared to a typical company.Learn More
94% of employees at Tanium say it is a great place to work compared to 57% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
- Typical Company
People here are given a lot of responsibility.
When you join the company, you are made to feel welcome.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
Why Work at Tanium?
See what employees say about what makes Tanium a great workplace. These words are drawn from employee comments on the Trust Index™ survey.
Life at Tanium
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
Best Workplaces Lists
Great Place To Work® is proud to recognize Tanium
- #16 in Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology™ 2022 (Large)
- #55 in PEOPLE® Companies that Care 2022
- #27 in Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2022 (Large)
- #68 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2022
- #64 in Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021 (Large)
- #26 in Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology™ 2021 (Large)
- #15 in Great Place To Work's Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2021 (Large)
- #4 in Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2020 (Small And Medium)
- #4 in Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology™ 2020 (Small And Medium)
- #8 in Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™ 2020 (Small And Medium)