2023 Best Workplaces™ award deadlines are closing soon. Start your application today!
Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Updated July 2022.
Employees say this is a great place to work
About The Company
We're a company of people serving people providing early education and preschool, employer-sponsored child care, back-up care, educational advisory services and other work/life solutions. We care for others – children or adults in our care, our employees, and our community.
16,473 U.S.-based Employees
Education & Training
Newton, MA, US
Company Culture at Bright Horizons Family Solutions
The employee experience below at Bright Horizons Family Solutions, compared to a typical company.Learn More
83% of employees at Bright Horizons Family Solutions say it is a great place to work compared to 57% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Typical Company
When you join the company, you are made to feel welcome.
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
I am offered training or development to further myself professionally.
Our customers would rate the service we deliver as "excellent."
People here are given a lot of responsibility.
Why Work at Bright Horizons Family Solutions?
See what employees say about what makes Bright Horizons Family Solutions a great workplace. These words are drawn from employee comments on the Trust Index™ survey.
Life at Bright Horizons Family Solutions
1 / 7
2 / 7
3 / 7
4 / 7
5 / 7
6 / 7
7 / 7
Best Workplaces Lists
Great Place To Work® is proud to recognize Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- #17 in PEOPLE® Companies that Care 2021
- #37 in Fortune Best Workplaces in New York™ 2021 (Large)
- #64 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2021
- #91 in Best Workplaces for Diversity™ 2019
- #42 in Best Workplaces for Women™ 2019 (Large)
- #29 in Best Workplaces in New York™ 2019 (Large)
- #34 in Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™ 2019 (Large)
- #66 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2019