2023 Best Workplaces™ award deadlines are closing soon. Start your application today!
WellStar Health System
Updated May 2023.
Employees say this is a great place to work
About The Company
At Wellstar Health System, our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are nationally ranked and locally recognized for our high-quality care, inclusive culture, and exceptional physicians and caregivers.
20,905 U.S.-based Employees
Marietta, GA, US
Company Culture at WellStar Health System
The employee experience below at WellStar Health System, compared to a typical company.Learn More
82% of employees at WellStar Health System say it is a great place to work compared to 57% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
- WellStar Health System
- Typical Company
When you join the company, you are made to feel welcome.
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
I feel I make a difference here.
My work has special meaning: this is not "just a job."
I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
Why Work at WellStar Health System?
See what employees say about what makes WellStar Health System a great workplace. These words are drawn from employee comments on the Trust Index™ survey.
Life at WellStar Health System
1 / 6
2 / 6
3 / 6
4 / 6
5 / 6
6 / 6
Best Workplaces Lists
Great Place To Work® is proud to recognize WellStar Health System
- #9 in Fortune Best Workplaces in Health Care™ 2022 (Large)
- #90 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2022
- #50 in PEOPLE® Companies that Care 2021
- #90 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2021
- #9 in Fortune Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma™ 2021 (Health Care - Large)
- #31 in Best Workplaces for Diversity™ 2019
- #28 in Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma™ 2019 (Health Care)