2023 Best Workplaces™ award deadlines are closing soon. Start your application today!
Updated August 2022.
Employees say this is a great place to work
About The Company
PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM), based in Atlanta, Georgia, is one of America’s largest homebuilding companies with operations in more than 40 markets throughout the country. Through its brand portfolio that includes Centex, Pulte Homes, Del Webb, DiVosta Homes, American West and John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods, the company is one of the industry’s most versatile homebuilders able to meet the needs of multiple buyer groups and respond to changing consumer demand. PulteGroup’s purpose is building incredible places where people can live their dreams.
6,700 U.S.-based Employees
Atlanta, GA, US
Company Culture at PulteGroup, Inc.
The employee experience below at PulteGroup, Inc., compared to a typical company.Learn More
92% of employees at PulteGroup, Inc. say it is a great place to work compared to 57% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
- PulteGroup, Inc.
- Typical Company
When you join the company, you are made to feel welcome.
People here are given a lot of responsibility.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
Management is competent at running the business.
I am treated as a full member here regardless of my position.
Why Work at PulteGroup, Inc.?
See what employees say about what makes PulteGroup, Inc. a great workplace. These words are drawn from employee comments on the Trust Index™ survey.
Life at PulteGroup, Inc.
1 / 6
2 / 6
3 / 6
4 / 6
5 / 6
6 / 6
Best Workplaces Lists
Great Place To Work® is proud to recognize PulteGroup, Inc.
- #43 in Best Workplaces for Parents™ 2022 (Large)
- #32 in Fortune Best Workplaces for Women™ 2022 (Large)
- #2 in Fortune Best Workplaces in Construction™ 2022 (Large)
- #3 in PEOPLE® Companies that Care 2022
- #33 in Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2022 (Large)
- #43 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2022
- #47 in Great Place To Work's Best Workplaces for Parents™ 2021
- #30 in Fortune Best Workplaces for Women™ 2021 (Large)
- #3 in PEOPLE® Companies that Care 2021
- #54 in Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021 (Large)
- #75 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2021
- #7 in Great Place To Work's Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2021 (Large)